- 6th Grade English Coach Mcdonald's Health Class Website Template
- 6th Grade English Coach Mcdonald's Health Class Website List
- 6th Grade English Coach Mcdonald's Health Class Websites
- 6th Grade English Coach Mcdonald's Health Class Website Builder
- Draw The Line/Respect The Line (provides access to DTL/RTL information for 6th Grade year through the DTL/RTL Website).Parent Informational Meeting: This meeting is not required, and more information is located in the online Parent Portal Date: Monday, Aprtil 3, 2017 Time: 6:00PM Location: Tex Hill D201 (6th Grade) and D200 (7th and 8th Grade).
- 6th Grade Health. Health class will meet every Tuesday. Each student will need a health section in their notebook, pencil, paper, and computer. Please click on the.
- Aug 25, 2015 - Free Printable PE Log. It's Editable or PDF Format!
6th Grade English Coach Mcdonald's Health Class Website Template
Spring Sport Tryouts
Spring sports tryouts will start on Tuesday Feb 16 for the sports of baseball, softball, and boys and girls soccer. You must have a completed physical packet to tryout. You can print one from the link below or stop by the front office to pick one up. If you have any questions please contact Coach Troy at [email protected] or at 355-8509.
Track and Field Practice
Woodmont High School’s Boys and Girls' Track and Field teams will begin practice on February 1st, Mondays through Fridays from 4pm-6pm. The meeting place for practices will be on the high school track. We are inviting any interested middle school athletes to participate in practices.
A completed physical packet, completed by a physician, parent, and athlete, is required for participation. The packets can be found and printed from either the Woodmont High School web pages or below:
Any further questions may be emailed to the Director of Track and Field, Coach Adrian DesChamps ([email protected]).
The Weekly Wildcat
6th Grade You are responsible for having a 3-ring binder, folder, iPad and a writing instrument. You will bring your binder, folder, iPad and a pen or pencil to every class.
Check out the new edition of The Weekly Wildcat newsletter that is now available. It is filled with information to stay up-to-date about things that are happening at Woodmont Middle School.
The Weekly Wildcat
Yearbooks for Sale!
Wildcats! This is a year you're going to talk about for a long time. Grab a copy of the 2020-2021 yearbook while they're still available!
Ms. Leeder's STEAM Recycling Research
Ms. Leeder's Sixth Grade STEAM class studied a variety of ways that pollution is hurting our environment and then created websites to educate the Woodmont Community about why these topics are important and how we all can help be better citizens.
WMS Wildcat Basketball
Congratulations to our student-athletes who made the 2020-21 basketball teams!
Girls' Team: Jaleea Broughton, Savanah Camden, Dior Dumas, Aamiyah Harper, Daijah Littlejohn, Jayda Miller, Zaria Miller, Tatelyn Patrridge, Tyana Pullman, Gabriela Stewart, Aniya Williams, Alicia Young
Manager: Tiyana Lewis
Coach: Billy Gibson
6th Grade English Coach Mcdonald's Health Class Website List
Boys' Team: Jacoria Carter, Camron Clayton, Micah Donald, Brett Erickson, Joenahvi Johnson, Luke Moon, Zacharias Martin, Amari McDonald, Jadyn Ric, Kiandre Thompson, D'ontez Walker, Auston Williams
Manager: Andrew Burdick
Coach: Billy Gibson
12/7 vs. Hillcrest @ AWAY12/10 vs. Bryson @ HOME
12/14 vs. Ralph Chandler @ HOME
12/17 vs. Rudolph Gordon @ AWAY
1/14 vs. Hillcrest @ HOME
1/21 vs. Bryson @ AWAY
1/25 vs. Ralph Chandler @ AWAY
1/28 vs. Rudolph Gordon @ HOME - 8th Grade Night!
2/10 Playoffs Begin
COVID- 19 Reporting
Parents are asked to report any COVID-19 exposures as well as quarantines within the home to the school principal.
The CDC recommends avoiding all non-essential travel and both the CDC and SC DHEC asks persons returning from international travel within the past 14 days to monitor their health, stay home as much as possible and wear a mask while in public. Staff and students can return to school after U.S. or international travel provided they have not been knowingly exposed to COVID-19 and do not have symptoms of illness, in addition to adhering to all precautionary measures in place at the school.
Parents are strongly encouraged to screen their students daily, at home, for COVID-19 symptoms (see below). If a student takes a COVID-19 test because he/she is symptomatic, the student should not be physically present in school until the test results are returned.
Keep students at home if they present with any of the following symptoms:
- cough or shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing;
- fever or chills;
- muscle or body aches;
- vomiting or diarrhea; or,
- new loss of taste or smell.
Per DHEC regulations, any staff or student identified as having spent 15 minutes or more within six feet of a positive case are considered close contacts and will be excluded from school for a minimum of 14 days. Students and staff who were not close contacts will be allowed to remain at school. We will be sure and let you know if these notification requirements change. Additional information is available on the GCS Parent Resource webpage.
- Don't forget to bookmark this page for easy access!
- Please check back here regularly for important schedule and classroom information.
- See your team's page for important dates and homework assignments, useful links, our rotation and specials schedule, and other important information.
- For more detailed information about assignments, visit the page for that subject area's page.
These are the ONLY websites students should visit while at school.
(username: mccarthytowne password: pop1)
- Brittanica(username: acton pw: research)
- Freckle(formerly FrontRow)
- Typing.com(our primary typing resource)
- Dance Mat Typing(for extra practice)
- Typing Test (need to hit 27 WPM with at least 97% accuracy WITH correct hand and eye placement)
(ONLY for taking timed typing tests - no games!)
- Classroom Organizer
(Laura's library checkout system)
- Common Sense Media
(site that reviews kids' books, movies, games)
6th Grade English Coach Mcdonald's Health Class Websites
Here are a list of items we can always use in the classroom. Gently used items are more than welcome!
6th Grade English Coach Mcdonald's Health Class Website Builder
- Playground equipment: balls, frisbees, cones, etc.
- iPods/Kindles/iPads that you no longer use (used for listening to audio books/reading eBooks)
- Headphones/earbuds that you no longer use
- Kids magazines you no longer need (Sports Illustrated for Kids, National Geographic for Kids, etc.)
- Books that your child no longer needs