2Games.com makes and brings you the best free online games. This website is for fun - we hope that you have a great time playing our games. Also, we update quite often, so there is almost always something new every day. We collected 607 of the best free online platform games. These games include browser games for both your computer and mobile devices, as well as apps for your Android and iOS phones and tablets. They include new platform games such as Multi Cave and top platform games such as Crazy Roll 3D, Snowball.io, and 2020 Game.
- Curve Ball, File Size: 57.97 Kb, Rating: 100% with 4 votes, Played: 939 times from February-22nd-2009 Description: This is a whole new ping pong game where you get to play against the computer. Control: Mouse - To interact. Curve Games - Ball Games - Curve Ball 2 - More.
- Curve Ball - Cool ping pong game. Curve Ball Game: Home. Action: Kids: Shoot'em Up: Sports: Racing: Platform: ALL GAMES - BOOKMARK THIS SITE - Games for your website.
The online curve plotting software, also known as a graph plotter, is an online curve plotter that allows you to plot functions online. Simply enter the expression according to x of the function to be plotted using the usual mathematical operators. The curve plotter is particularly suitable for the function study, it makes it possible to obtain the graphical representation of a function from the equation of a curve, it can be used to determine the variation, the minimum, the maximum of a function.
The online plotter is also able to draw parametric curves and draw polar curves, as for functions, it is enough to enter the expression to represent according to the parameter t.
The operators to be used in the graphing calculator for writing the mathematical functions are the following:
- + For the addition
- - for subtraction
- * For multiplication
- ^ For power
- / For the division
This curve plotter software allows you to use the following usual mathematical functions :
Curve Ballan 28 online, free Games For Girls
online, free Games No Download
- abs (absolute value), plot absolute value
- arccos (arccosine), plot arccosine
- arcsin (arcsine), plot arcsine
- arctan (arctangent), plot arctangent
- ch (hyperbolic cosine), plot hyperbolic cosine
- cos (cosine), plot cosine
- cotan (cotangent), plot cotangent
- coth (hyperbolic cotangent), plot hyperbolic cotangent
- cube_root (cube root), plot cube root
- exp (exponential), plot exponential
- ln (napierian logarithm), plot napierian logarithm
- log (logarithm), plot logarithm
- sh (hyperbolic sine), plot hyperbolic sine
- sin (sine), plot sine
- sqrt (square root), plot square root
- tan (tangent), plot tangent
- th (hyperbolic tangent), plot hyperbolic tangent
- Plot functions online
This online plotter allows you to draw several curves simultaneously, just enter the expression of the function to be plotted and click on add, the graphic representation of the function appears instantly, it is possible to repeat the operation to plot other curves online.
The variable to be used to represent functions is 'x'.
It is possible to obtain the coordinates of the points on the curve using a cursor. To do this, click on the curve to make this cursor appear and then drag along the curve to see its coordinates.
Curves can be removed from the plotter:
- To remove a curve, select the curve, then click the remove button in the menu.
- To remove all curves from the graph, click on remove all button in the menu.
It is possible to modify a curve present in the graph, by selecting it, editing its expression and then clicking on the edit button.
The online curve plotter has several options that allow you to customize the graph. To access these options, click on the options button. It is then possible to define the boundaries of the graphs, to validate these changes, it is necessary to click again the button options.
- Draw the tangent of a function to a point
- Plot the derivative of a function
The online plotter allows to draw the tangent of a function at a point to do this, you just plot the desired function, then once the function drawn, click on the menu, options and then the tangent button that appears on the screen, the tangent is then drawn, it is possible to modify the point of the tangent, which has the effect of redrawing the tangent. The calculator makes it possible to determine the equation of the tangent very simply, with a curve equation.
The online plotter allows you to plot the derivative of a function to do this, you just plot the desired function, then after the function is drawn, click on the menu, on options then on the derivative button that appears, the derivative of the function is then plotted.
The curve plotter can also be used to calculate the derivative of a function and to plot it for this purpose, you have to plot the desired function, then, once the function is drawn, select it by clicking on it, the red cursor appears on the curve. Then click on the menu, on options then on the derived button 'expression' which appears on the screen, the derivative of the function is then plotted and computed. ('Expression' represents the expression to be derived and plotted).
The plotter makes it possible to draw parametric curve, to do this, you just have to enter the abscissa, the ordinate as a function of t, then click on the button 'plot paramtric curve', the curve is automatically displayed with two cursors to display the desired points.
The curve plotter can be used to draw polar curve. To do this, simply enter the expression of the polar curve as a function of t, then click on the 'plot polar curve' button, the curve is automatically displayed with two cursors to display the desired points.
It is possible to move on the curves and obtain the coordinates of the point on which the cursor is located, To do this, you must enter the cursor and move it along the graph, the X and Y coordinates are displayed below the graph.
It is possible to modify the plot area, to do this it is necessary to go in the menu then click on options, It is then possible to modify the limits of the graphic display.
The graphing calculator offers the ability to zoom and move the plot area. To do this, use the area at the bottom right of the graphs.
- The + button allows to enlarge the zoom on the curves,
- The - allows to reduce the zoom on the curves,
- The arrows are used to move the curves,
It is possible to export the plotted curves using the graphing calculator, the export is done as image in PNG format. To do this, you have to go to the menu of the graph, then in the sub-menu export graphs. The calculator then displays the plotted curves as an image, just right click to export the image, it is also possible to copy the image. To return to the normal display of the calculator, use the Exit image mode button.