Free download F.lux F.lux for Mac OS X. F.lux makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day. Protect your eyes and eyesight by using F.lux, a program for Mac that adjusts the color of your screen according to the time of day. F.lux collects information about the surrounding light according to your city and country, so to use it, you have to let it know your location.
- If you haven’t already download f.lux for your Mac (free), you’re missing out. The app automatically changes the colour temperature of your Mac’s display so when you’re working at night it will help you relax before bedtime: With the new f.lux, your screen warms up to make things look better at sunset.
- You can download F.lux 40.1 for Mac from our software library for free. The program lies within Theming Tools, more precisely General. This free Mac application is a product of David Santiago. This Mac download was scanned by our antivirus and was rated as virus free.
f.lux v41 is available for download, with these changes:
- Apple Silicon support
- Support for DCI-P3 wide-gamut displays: now these screens look much better, and should match sRGB colors. Previously, they looked a bit greenish and oversaturated, but now they look better than standard gamut displays.
- Darkroom fix on M1/Apple Silicon
- Sparkle updater at v1.24.
Download F.lux For Mac Os
- Dim on disable doesn't work on Apple Silicon
- With multiple monitors, f.lux settings may be slow to show up on a secondary screen, until there is a screen redraw
- A dark UI is on our list, but it's locked to light for the moment as we are still figuring out how to make it look OK.
Things to check
Download F.lux For Mac Installer
- Any signs of 'white cursors' (as we saw in Catalina)
- Darkroom should continue to work on all macOS versions/GPUs
- Any user interface problems (old or new macOS)
Download F.lux For Mac Desktop
To install this version
- Download https://justgetflux.com/mac/Flux.zip or visit our website (https://justgetflux.com)
- Quit any running f.lux versions
- Run the new build from Downloads
An important aspect that we don't usually take into account when we work on our computer, is to make sure that our monitor complies with the lighting of our surroundings. But f.lux is a program capable of doing precisely that.
Your eyes will no longer suffer the lighting difference between your surroundings and your monitor.
In very well or badly-lit rooms, it's very easy for our eyes to suffer due to the changes between staring at our monitor and any other area of the room where we are. That's why f.luxadapts to the lighting environment of the room, automatically moderating the intensity depending on the time of the day. For such purpose, we can configure aspects such as the sunset and sunrise time, or the type of light that we have in the room in question.
Download Flux For Mac
- Adjust your monitor's light intensity.
- Configure the transition time between intensity levels.
- Establish sunrise and sunset times by means of geolocation.
- Adjust the sort of light with which the room is lit up.
Download F.lux For Mac Windows 10
Download f.lux and protect the health of your eyes, automatically adapting your monitor to your room's lighting.