- Download Image Capture For Mac Free
- Download Snapshot For Mac Windows 10
- Download Snapshot For Mac Os
- Download Snapshot For Mac Ios
Apowersoft Mac Screenshot, a full-fledged screenshot application available on Mac OS X, makes it simple enough to take a screenshot of anything displayed on Mac. This comes in handy when you need to create the screenshots for sharing the high game score you achieved, your favorite video frames, bug for troubleshooting and more. FastStone Capture by FastStone Soft is a lightweight application that allows you to capture areas of your screen and record your desktop activity. Sadly, there is no version of FastStone Capture for Mac available for download, but, luckily, there are lots of other tools that can help you with deal with the task.
Download Image Capture For Mac Free
FastStone Capture is a screen capture application that is intended for all Windows users. This screen cap tool features various screen capture modes, a handy panel for quick access and an annotating function for adding texts, lines, highlights etc. Furthermore, this app also supports numerous image file formats. It even provides an option to send the taken screenshot online via FTP server. However, this tool can only be used on a Windows based device. If you want a FastStone Capture for Mac OS X, you can use one of the tools introduced below.
Best Program like FastStone Capture for Mac OS X
Apowersoft Mac Screenshot
If you are a Mac user and wants to take screenshot just like what FastStone does, then the best app for you to use is none other than Apowersoft Mac Screenshot. This is an easy-to-use screen capture tool that allows you to capture anything displayed on the screen. It also provides an annotating tool for adding lines, arrows and texts, etc. After taking a screenshot, you can choose to upload it to free cloud space provided by the developer. This is indeed a great FastStone Capture alternative that you can use on Mac.
Here are the detailed steps of using this tool.
- Download and install this application on your Mac.
- Launch it and make some settings before you capture screen. Click its icon on the status bar and choose “Options”. You can set hotkeys (“Command + R” by default), select the saving path and format (JPG, PNG, BMP, etc.) for the screenshot.
- After that, display what you want to capture on the screen, and press “Command + R”.
- A blue crosshair will then appear. Click, hold and drag your mouse to select an area, and release the mouse to confirm the screenshot.
- Two toolbars will pop up. You can annotate the screenshot as you like.
- Lastly, hit the disk-like button to save it to local disk. You can check it in the file you just set in “Options”. Alternatively, you can also copy it to the clipboard or upload it to the cloud. Once it’s uploaded to the cloud, you will get links to the image, which enable you to insert the screenshot in blogs and forums.
Other Alternatives to FastStone Capture
This screen cap tool is another good FastStone Capture for Mac OS X. It also allows you to capture anything on the screen like the above tool does. Plus, it comes with an independent image editor which provides various tools for you to edit and share screenshots directly. If you need to capture a short video, you can also use this application. It does have a variety of great functions, but costs you nearly $50 to enjoy all those features and another $25 for every update.
Download Snapshot For Mac Windows 10
This alternative is known for being a browser extension, and now it’s also available for Mac OS X. Lighshot is a simple screen capture tool that can be handled easily. Just click “Take screenshot” and drag the cursor capture an area. After that, you can add basic annotations like texts, lines, and shapes. You can also upload or share the captured image instantly.
Another FastStone for Mac is Skitch which is developed by Evernote. This screen cap tool features the ability to capture anything displayed on the screen. After taking a screenshot, its embedded image editing tool will pop up, letting you make basic annotations like lines, shapes, texts, and many more. After editing, you can send the image to your Evernote account or share it to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Download Snapshot For Mac Os
Those are the alternatives to FastStone Capture for Mac. If you are looking for a quick way to take a basic screenshot, then you can select any of the applications given above. However, if you wish to have a stable screen capture tool that you can use for long time, then it’s advisable to use Apowersoft Mac Screeshot for it’s simple to use and provides instant image annotation options and free cloud space for storing screenshots online.