Email Client For Windows And Mac
Create email together. Collaborate with your teammates using real-time editor to compose professional emails. It's also customizable and has a design that's both minimalist and fresh — not an easy feat for an email app. Best Email Apps for Windows 10 Windows Central 2021. The flow of email headed your way never abates, and you need a robust and easy-to-use Windows 10 app to help you manage it all.
QQmail is an Android Tools App that is developed by Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Company Ltd. and published on Google play store on NA. It has already got around 500,000+ downloads so far with an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 in play store.
QQmail requires Android OS version of 3.4 and up. Also, it has a content rating of Everyone , from which one can decide if it is suitable to install for family, kids or adult users.
Since QQmail is an Android App and cannot be installed on Windows PC or MAC directly, we will show how to install and play QQmail on PC below:
- The Universal Windows Mail app in Windows 10 looks like the following figure. Your Mail may not quite look the same — the column on the left may be expanded, the preview pane on the right may not exist. There are lots of differences between Tablet Mode and regular mode, on wide and narrow screens,.
- Nylas Mail is a free, open source email app for Mac, Linux, and Windows. When you first open Nylas Mail, you will be greeted with a setup wizard window that will allow you to easily add any of your email accounts. You can choose between a Gmail-like view and an Outlook-like view with a side panel.
- Firstly, download and install an Android emulator to your PC
- Download QQmail APK to your PC
- Open QQmail APK using the emulator or drag and drop the .APK file into the emulator to install the App. OR
- If you do not want to download the .APK file you can still run QQmail PC by connecting or configuring your Google account with the emulator and downloading the App from play store directly.
Email Apps For Windows And Mac Desktop
If you follow the above steps correctly, you should have the QQmail App ready to run on your Windows PC or MAC.