If this is a medical emergency, please call 911. For urgent visits, please see one of our immediate care locations.
- DMG Entertainment has powered up a competitive gaming division, DMG eSports, the company announced Monday. As part of the new division, DMG is investing in and partnering with amateur e-sports league Super League Gaming.
- Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery (ENT) at DuPage Medical Group provides specialty evaluations and medical/surgical treatment for conditions of the face, head and neck.
- 'DMG is a good resume filler if you need a job but don’t plan on staying forever unless you can play their game ' (in 28 reviews) ' Upper management is difficult to work with ' (in 19 reviews).
Ear Nose & Throat in Naperville, IL. SSM Health Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) specialists, also known as otolaryngologists, provide consultation, diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, throat, head and neck disorders. Many of these disorders may affect hearing, speech and balance. Our ENTs work with patients of all ages and provide care at convenient locations near you.
If this is a medical emergency, please call 911.
In Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital Outpatient Building
Hours of Operation
Parking and Transportation
General parking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and is patrolled by security staff.
Patient and Visitor Information
Hours of Operation
Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital offers a wide range of information, resources and amenities to help make your experience convenient, comfortable and efficient. Download our Services and Amenities Map.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group offers a group of board-certified otolaryngologists dedicated to diagnosing and treating a range of ENT needs.
Our new clinic offers 11 state-of-the-art exam rooms, two procedure rooms and patient-friendly hours.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group treats common conditions such as:
- Balance disorders, including dizziness, vertigo, Meniere’s Disease
- Deviated nasal septum
- Drug allergies
- Ear conditions and infections
- Food allergies
- Hay fever
- Nasal congestion (difficulty breathing, runny nose, post nasal drip)
- Pediatric ear, nose and throat conditions
- Salivary gland issues
- Seasonal allergies
- Sinus problems
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Swallowing disorders (difficulty swallowing, acid reflux)
- Tonsil & adenoid problems
- Voice problems (hoarseness, laryngitis)
In addition to a wide range of testing and treatment options for ENT issues, the ENT Clinic at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital is a high-volume center for minimally invasive outpatient thyroid and parathyroid surgery for the following conditions:
Indeterminate thyroid nodules
Benign thyroid nodules or goiters causing compressive symptoms or cosmetic issues
Hyper-functioning thyroid nodules
Primary and tertiary (renal) hyperparathyroidism
Other offerings include:
Rapid intra-operative parathyroid hormone (PTH) assay
In-office ultrasound and 4D Parathyroid CT scans to help localize parathyroid adenomas preoperatively
In-office ultrasound assessment of thyroid nodules
Ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration (FNA)
Alcohol ablation of thyroid cysts
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group provides a wide range of testing and treatment options, including:
- Allergy patch tests
- Allergy blood tests
- Allergy shots (immunotherapy)
- Allergy skin testing (environmental and food)
- Aspirin desensitization
- Asthma testing
- Endocrine surgery
- Flu shots
- Intraoperative laryngeal nerve monitoring and rapid parathyroid hormone (PTH) assay
- Minimally-invasive endoscopic approaches
- Nucala administration
- Office-based diagnostic ultrasonography and ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration (FNA)
- Oral Drug Challenge
- Oral Food Challenge
- Penicillin skin testing
- Spirometry (in-office pulmonary function testing)
- Surgical treatment for sleep apnea
- Thyroid surgery and parathyroid surgery
- Venom Immunotherapy
- Workup for recurrent infections
- Xolair (anti-IgE) administration
Northwestern Medicine facilities offer access to world-class patient care across the greater Chicagoland area and Northern Illinois. Anchored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the No. 1 hospital in Illinois by U.S. News & World Report, our clinical and administrative staff and medical and science faculty come together every day with a shared commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery and patient safety.
Dr Shah Ent Dmg
With Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, we’re dedicated to consistently providing high-quality, cost-effective, patient-focused care. We seek to improve the health of the communities, individuals, family and friends we serve by delivering a broad range of services with leading medicine and compassion. Because what makes us better, makes you better.