A group assignment is a way for instructors to allow students to work together on an assignment and submit it as a group. Only one group member needs to submit the assignment on behalf of the group. Any attachments added as part of a graded assignment submission are also copied to your group files b. You may submit notes by joining as a paid member of PMG. As a paid member, you have the added benefit of direct submission privileges to all independent members of the Certified Collectibles Group: NGC (Numismatic Guaranty Corp.), NCS (Numismatic Conservation Service, LLC), PMG (Paper Money Guaranty, LLC), and CGC (Certified Guaranty Company). The official Form W-2 is available as a multi-copy form packet. The form packet provides all six copies that the user may need for each Form W-2 (Copy A, Copy 1, Copy B, Copy C, Copy 2, and Copy D). You must submit by mail or electronically Copy A of Form(s) W-2 to the SSA with the transmittal Form. Submit a Letter to the Editor Poetry is looking for thought-provoking responses to work published in the magazine, as well as letters that raise new questions about the state of contemporary poetry. To send us your letter, please fill out the form here. How to Submit Your SBA PPP Loan Application and Calculate the Loan Amount Getting a bank to take your app and tabulating the total should be your biggest concerns. Next Article -shares.
The Marketplace may ask you for documents to confirm information on your application — your income, citizenship, or immigration status, or Special Enrollment Period (SEP) eligibility, like if you moved or lost other health coverage.Begin highlighted text
IMPORTANT: Send Documents ASAP
If you don’t submit the documents by your deadline, you could lose your health insurance, financial assistance, or chance to enroll.
How to submit documents
You can submit documents online or by mail. Uploading is fastest and easiest. We can’t accept documents by email or fax.
Upload documents online
- You’ll need an electronic file of the document saved on your computer. It can be a scan or clear photo.
- Document format requirements:
- Accepted formats: .pdf, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif, .xml, .png, .tiff, .bmp
- Maximum file size: 10MB
- File names can’t include special characters like / : * ? ' < >
How you upload documents depends on the information you're providing:
Get screen-by-screen uploading directions, with pictures (PDF), or follow these steps:
- Log in to your Marketplace account.
- Click on your name in the top right and select 'My applications & coverage' from the dropdown.
- Select the right application 'Your existing applications.' Make sure the application ID matches the one in your notice.
- Click 'Application details' on the left-hand menu. You’ll see a full list of any data matching issues that apply to you and your household listed under 'Send documents for data matching issues.'
- Select the green “Upload documents” (or 'Upload more documents') button to the right of the issue.
- Choose a document type from the drop-down list. Not sure what documents to submit?Check out these lists.
- Click 'Select file to upload.'
- Locate and select the document file saved to your computer. Click 'Upload.' When the upload is successful, a checkmark appears next to the file name. If you have other data matching issues, repeat the steps for each one. When done, you can log out.
- When the document has been uploaded successfully, 'Upload more documents' appears next to the inconsistency on the 'Application details' tab. You’ll get a notice in a few weeks saying your document(s) is currently under review, or if we need anything else from you.
How To Submit To God
After you’ve applied for Marketplace coverage, failed identity proofing twice, and the Experian Help Desk couldn’t verify your identity: Get screen-by-screen uploading directions, with pictures (PDF), or follow these steps:
- Log in to your Marketplace account.
- Click 'My Profile' from the menu on the left.
- If your identity hasn’t been verified, the screen says 'Identity wasn’t verified.' Select 'Verify now.'
- Click 'Get started' to begin.
- You’ll be asked to provide information, like your contact information, to verify your identity.
- If ID proofing isn’t successful after 2 tries, you’ll get a reference code to use when calling Experian (1-866-578-5409), an external identity verification provider that works with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- If your identity verification fails again, you’ll be taken to a screen to upload a document. Click 'Upload documents.'
- Identity verification usually takes 7 to 10 days. After your documents are processed, the status on your profile should change to 'Identity verified.'
Get screen-by-screen uploading directions, with pictures (PDF), or follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Marketplace account.
- Click on your name in the top right of the screen and select 'My applications & coverage.'
- Under 'Your existing applications,' select the application you used to apply with a Special Enrollment Period.
- Click 'Application details' from the menu on the left.
Note: If you need to confirm for your Special Enrollment Period, you’ll see 'Send confirmation proof for your Special Enrollment Period.'
- For each life event you need confirm, select the green 'Upload documents' or 'Upload more documents.' If there’s more than one, work on them one at a time.
- Choose a document type from the drop-down list.
- Click 'Select file to upload.'
- Locate and select the document on your computer. Click 'Upload.' When the upload is successful, a checkmark appears next to the file name. Select “Take me back” to return to 'Application details.'
- Below your Special Enrollment Period we’ll tell you if your upload was successful and any next steps. When done, log out.
Get more information on confirming your Special Enrollment Period eligibility, including which documents you can submit
Having trouble with an online upload? Double check the document format and size, and try again. If you think you may have uploaded the wrong document, just upload the right one. We’ll review all documents submitted. If you’re still having trouble, follow the instructions below to mail copies.
How to submit documents by mail
If your upload failed, check the document format and size then try again. You can mail copies if you’re still having trouble or if you prefer this option instead:
- Do not send original documents: Send photocopies only.
- Include your printed bar code page. It’s on the last page of your eligibility notice. If you don’t have a bar code, include your printed name and the application ID. Your application ID is near your mailing address at the top of your notice.
Mail documents to this address:
Health Insurance Marketplace
Attn: Coverage Processing
465 Industrial Blvd
London, KY 40750-0001
More answers: Uploading documents
- If you’re sending information to verify information on your application (like your income, citizenship, or immigration status): Once the documents have been processed, you’ll get a notice that explains if you need to do anything else.
- If you’re verifying your identity: If you mailed your documents, you‘ll get a written notice no later than 10 business days after your documents are received. If you uploaded your documents, the status on your profile should change to 'Identity verified.' If your identity isn’t verified within 10 days, you can call the Marketplace Call Center to ask for an update. You may have to submit more information. Your Marketplace eligibility stays valid until you’re able to enroll in a plan, as long as you enroll before the end of Open Enrollment (or a Special Enrollment Period, if you qualify for one). Learn more about what happens next.
- If you’re confirming a Special Enrollment Period: You should get a letter or notice in your HealthCare.gov account within a couple of weeks. It’ll say if your Special Enrollment Period has been confirmed. Learn more about what happens next.
If you have questions about your documents or haven’t heard from the Marketplace, call the Marketplace Call Center asking for a status update. If they were received, you don't have to do anything unless you hear from us saying that we need more information. We'll send you a notice when your issue is resolved.
The notice you get includes a short list of documents you can submit for your situation.
- If you need to provide more information about something on your application: See a complete list of accepted documents for each situation.
- If you need to confirm your Special Enrollment Period (SEP) eligibility: See the list of accepted documents if you’ve moved or lost other health coverage.
How To Submit Website To Yahoo
You could lose your Marketplace coverage or any financial assistance you’re getting. Be sure to send documents as soon as possible and by the date shown in your letter.
Many small-business owners are completing their Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan applications and are running into common questions and roadblocks. The immediate question right now revolves around two issues: First, how do I work with my bank or find a bank to get it submitted? And second, how do I properly calculate the loan amount on the application? If you’re unfamiliar with the PPP loan and how it can be used and forgiven, please refer to my prior article here.
What if my bank still hasn’t launched its PPP application?
Most large banks have yet to launch their PPP loan application, and it appears that nearly all of the large banks are planning to do this process entirely online and that initially they will only work with their existing business-banking customers. As of April 4, Bank of America is the only large bank that has been taking and processing PPP applications and reported taking 85,000 apps on Friday alone, comprising loan amounts totaling $22 billion. They are only taking applications from current customers.
Smaller banks, often referred to as community banks, have been the most active in getting apps submitted, according to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin. Most banks, large and small, are working with their existing business-banking customers first. This puts many businesses who only use one bank at the mercy of that one bank. For example, if you bank with Wells Fargo, which has yet to take applications, it’s not like you can just jump over to Bank of America now and start doing their loan app.
We have seen many of our business clients in our law firm go instead to community banks or credit unions where they currently don’t bank and some have seen success because of relationships and network contracts, but most have heard the same bad news that even those smaller institutions are only working with their existing customers right now. It’s messy out there, and many business owners are working every contact to get a business banker who can submit their PPP application.
Related: 8 Ways Business Owners Can Take Advantage of the Federal Stimulus Package
If you’ve chased down every banking contact you have and your bank has yet to launch their PPP application, you may have no other option than to wait for your bank to get their application and process up. This is frustrating, as many small-business owners are already in financial-survival mode and worry that the $350 billion funded by Congress for PPP loans will run out.
How To Submit A Screenplay
Are PPP loans first-come, first-served?
In their final interim rule, the SBA answered numerous questions about the PPP loan with detailed responses and examples. One question answered in their final rule and guidance on April 4 was shockingly short: “Is the PPP first-come, first-served? Yes.” The reality of limited funds is what has many small-business owners scrambling and begging their banks to get their applications up and running. There’s a possible scenario that Bank of America and the community banks could claim all of the $350 billion available as the other large banks continue to delay in getting their applications up and running. Some of the larger banks, and their small business clients, may be left out if they’re last to get their applications up and running.
Secretary Mnuchin was quizzed by reporters about whether the $350 billion was enough and responded that if the funds run out that they’d go back to Congress to request more. President Trump echoed that message and said that if the funds run out they would “immediately” request more from Congress. The initiative has bipartisan support, but it’s troubling for many small-business owners who are already stressed to have to rely on a second bill and funding measure to allow them to take advantage of this program. Who knows what changes or new restrictions may be included and what delays may arise?
I’m waiting on my bank to get started. What do I do now?
If you’re still waiting on your bank to get its application up and running, I would recommend reviewing and completing the SBA PPP loan application, even if your bank will be using an online process and application. Going through the application now will force you to gather your records and information to properly answer and calculate the questions on the application. While many of these questions are straightforward, such as your company name and federal Employer Identification Number, plenty of businesses have stumbled on calculating the loan amount. And if you haven’t already, you’ll also want to gather your company’s payroll records, such as your payroll reports and 941 IRS payroll filings.
How To Submit An Assignment On Schoology
How do I calculate the loan amount?
The loan amount seems simple, but coming up with the correct average monthly payroll is confusing. The loan amount is determined by taking your company’s average monthly payroll over the prior 12-month period and multiplying that by 2.5. In the end, the amount you will obtain will be 2.5 times your average monthly payroll. As we’ve been helping our law firm clients and answering questions via Entrepreneur webinars, we’ve identified a few common issues that seem to be tripping up applicants. Let’s run through a few of those common questions.
- My bank has told me to calculate my average payroll based on my 2019 payroll (Jan 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019) and not the prior 12 months (April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020) Is that accurate? The CARES Act does specifically say the prior 12-month period should be used, but we are seeing most banks use 2019 annual numbers for payroll costs as first quarter 2020 payroll filings (form 941) aren’t currently due to the IRS, and there is no government form to verify the payroll. Generally, you’re going to stick to your bank’s parameters in answering this question, so if they ask for 2019, I’d provide and use 2019. If your payroll from April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020 is significantly higher, you could attempt to base your loan on those amounts, but you may need to file your first-quarter 941 payroll report to the IRS now so that you have a record of this amount in your loan application. Right now, we’re in limbo between those who have first-quarter 2020 payroll done, and as a result the banks will have some inconsistency here. We suspect the time period banks will use will change in May once the first-quarter 2020 941 deadline has passed. This will be a more accurate number.
- What is 'payroll,' and does it include wages withheld for 401(k) or health benefits? Payroll costs include salary, wage, commission and tips, as well as vacation, medical, parental and sick pay. It also includes payment for group healthcare benefits, including insurance premiums paid. These amounts are straightforward. The retirement benefits seem to be tripping up many small businesses that offer a 401(k) or similar company retirement plan.
- Do payroll costs include employer contributions? Yes, they should include employer contributions, as those amounts are considered “compensation with respect to employees.”
- But what about employee contributions? Yes, those amounts should be included as well, and depending on what records and numbers you are relying on, you could mess this one up. For example, many small-business owners have relied on their 941 payroll reports over the prior 12 months, as those generally are submitted with the PPP loan application to document payroll costs. However, if you take box 2 on form 941, which is wages paid, this amount does not include traditional retirement-plan contributions made to a 401(k) or other profit-sharing plans. As a result, when relying on your 941 forms, you will need to add in traditional retirement-plan contributions that employees made under 401(k)s or other plans. This is good news though, as it increases your payroll costs and will increase the total loan amount. There’s just one caveat here: Roth contributions or other after-tax contributions made by an employee, say to a Roth 401(k), are not tax-deductible and are already included in form 941 box 2 wages paid. Consequently, you will not add in employee Roth contributions to payroll, as those amounts are already in the wage number in box 2 of form 941.
- What's included in payroll taxes? The other common misstep in calculating average payroll costs relates to payroll taxes. The CARES Act and the SBA guidance is clear that payroll costs include state and local payroll taxes paid (e.g. state unemployment taxes), but does not include the employer-paid portion of federal payroll taxes known as FICA (e.g. social security and medicare payroll taxes).
How To Submit An Assignment In Google Classroom
Related: How to Obtain a PPP Loan and Have It Forgiven
How To Submit Sat Scores To Colleges
Getting your PPP loan application submitted is stressful, and hopefully the larger banks, which have millions of small-business customers waiting, will have their applications up within days. If you’re currently waiting on your bank, your best option is reaching out to your network and contacts for a business banker whose bank is taking applications. There’s really little else you can do other than being ready for the moment when your bank starts taking applications. I’d also highly recommend going through the actual SBA PPP loan application by making your payroll calculations and gathering supporting payroll records so that you’re ready and aren’t scrambling when your bank’s PPP loan app goes live. And good luck.