N has been described as reminiscent of lode runner - you're a little dude running around in a puzzle-y world inhabited by enemies. But in N, there's a twist: the ninja is driven not only by a thirst for gold, but also by a physics simulation. All rights reserved.Here is some additional information for locals visiting Montaña de Oro State Park:
What is open now?
- Pecho Valley Road and turnouts (open from Los Osos Valley Road to Coon Creek parking lot).
- Bluff Trail, Sandspit, Hazard Peak, Spooner’s Cove, Valencia Peak and Coon Creek parking lots.
- Spooner’s Cove
- Pecho Valley Road and turnouts (closed from the Bluff Trail parking lot to Point Buchon).
What is currently closed at this park?
Closed at this park:
- Islay Creek campground
- Environmental campsites
- Horse Camp
- Spooner Ranch House
- Many campgrounds across the state remain temporarily closed until further notice or will be temporarily closed in accordance with the new Regional Stay at Home Order. More information here.
- High public-use indoor facilities, including museums and visitor centers.
- Special events and tours continue to be canceled until further notice.
N.j. State Lottery Results
Are there any new visitor guidelines?
Yes, State Parks has implemented the following guidelines to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 in the outdoors:
- Stay Local –Stay close to home to slow the spread of COVID-19. Do not travel if you or someone in your household is sick.
- Plan Ahead – The COVID-19 pandemic response continues to be dynamic and fluid. As such, information on this webpage may change. Prior to visiting us, please check this webpage again right before you visit the park to find out if new guidelines are in place.
- Stay Safer at 6 feet – No matter the recreational activity, maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or more. Your guests should only include those within your immediate household. This means no guests or friends, and no gatherings, picnics or parties. Visitors are being asked to leave if there are too many people to allow for the required physical distance.
- Boating: Do not raft up to other boaters or pull up onto a beach next to other recreators.
- Off-highway Vehicle Recreation:Do not ride next to others or pull up next to someone else as it could put you in close proximity to others. Stage 10 feet or more from each other during unloading and loading.
- Keep Clean – Be prepared. Not all restrooms are open to the public. in some cases, restrooms will be temporarily closed to keep up with cleaning schedules. Bring soap/hand sanitizer. Please pack out all trash. Park units are experiencing heavy use and you can help alleviate the impact on park facilities.
- Stay Covered – The state requires you wear a face covering when you cannot maintain physical distancing of six feet or more. Individuals must have a face covering with them at all times.