- Chapter 10 Diseases of the Reproductive System. The female reproductive system consists of two ovaries and the female duct system, including the oviducts, uterus, cervix, vagina, and vulva (Fig. The primary functions of this system are to provide eggs for fertilization and to protect the developing embryo during pregnancy.
- .This video is for teaching purposes only. Please consult a doctor for proper diagnosis. Massage therapist, stay within your scope of practice.
- 50 FOLEY TOXICOLOGICPATHOLOGY FIGURE1.Linediagramofanisolatedseminiferoustubulefromarat testis.Bothendsoftheseminiferoustubulesjointheretetestis.Inthe rat,20.
- Pathology Maladies Reproductive System Histology
- Pathology Maladies Reproductive System Webquest
- Pathology Maladies Reproductive System Definition
Learn pathology female reproductive system with free interactive flashcards. Choose from 500 different sets of pathology female reproductive system flashcards on Quizlet. Reproductive system disease, any of the diseases and disorders that affect the human reproductive system. They include abnormal hormone production by the ovaries or the testes or by other endocrine glands, such as the pituitary, thyroid, or adrenals.25+ Million Readerbase
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Aleksandr M Fuks
Director, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Queens Hospital Center
Director, Germ Line, PrimeGen Biotech LLC
Submit manuscript at www.longdom.org/submissions/reproductive-system-sexual-disorders.html or send as an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
About the Journal
Index Copernicus Value = 62.89
Reproductive System and Sexual Disorders: Current Research Journal deals with the male and female reproductive system and diseases associated with it. Various aspects of male and female reproductive health, encompassing the basic physiology of reproductive function with a focus on wide range of disorders, diagnosis and treatment.
This journal is one of the best open access journals that aims to publish the most complete and reliable source of information on discoveries and current developments as original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in this field and provides online access to the researchers worldwide without any subscriptions Journal offers an Open Access platform to the International Scientific Community to publish their research outcome.
This is a peer reviewed medical journal covers following areas in its field but not limited to Reproductive health, Reproductive medicine, Sexual disorders, Reproductive system, Sexual behavior, Hormone replacement therapy, Ageing, Obstetrics, Reproductive endocrinology, Urinary tract infections, Sexually transmitted diseases, Male infertility, Sexual and Erectile dysfunction, Placenta, Sexual pains, Progesterone etc
Pathology Maladies Reproductive System Histology
The journal process articles through Editorial Manager System for quality publication in rapid peer review process. Editorial Manager is an online manuscript submission system which reviews and processes the articles and makes it easy for author, editor and reviewers to work simultaneously with easier review strategies and protocols. Review process is executed by the editorial board members of Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders: Current Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer’s approval is mandatory followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript. Authors can have a track on their valuable submissions any time to finally co-operate for processed article submission. Online system entitles the reviewers to download the relevant manuscripts and submit their opinions to the editor. Editor can manage and monitor the complete submission/review/revise/final publication process.