Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ SPECIAL, Great Fray Smash Brothers Special) is a fighting game for the Nintendo Switch. It was first announced on March 8th, 2018 at the end of the Nintendo Direct released the same day. It is the fifth installment in the Super Smash Bros. series (sixth if both versions of Super Smash Bros. 4 are counted as two games). The game was released on December 7, 2018.(more...)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the SmashWiki help pages.
- Before creating a new page, please read the new page help article and search to see if the page already exists first.
|Discord Smash Arena|
|LADIES & GENTS! Come to the Smash Arena and vote on Round 51: Tabuu vs. Master Core!|
Click here to join SmashWiki's Discord server! (more information)
Check out SmashWiki's YouTube channel! (more information)
Smash Bros. News
Add some news
Weekly in-game event:True Speedsters Only
- 22 December 2020
- Version 10.1.0 is released for Ultimate, including the official release of Sephiroth and the Northern Cave stage.
- 20 December 2020
- At Ludwig Ahgren Championship Series 3, Mango, iBDW, and Wizzrobe take 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place respectively in Melee singles.
- 17 December 2020
- Mr. Sakurai Presents 'Sephiroth' airs, announcing an official release date of 22 December 2020 for version 10.1.0 and Challenger Pack 8. However, players can attempt the Sephiroth Challenge in order to unlock Sephiroth and the Northern Cave stage immediately.
- 14 December 2020
- The SSB Code of Conduct Panel has formally shut down.
Nintendo and NIWA News
Add some news
Major Upcoming/Recent Releases:
|February 12 ||Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury|
|February 23 ||Persona 5 Strikers|
Did you know...
- ...that Ultimate's sales in four months have surpassed the Wii U's lifetime sales?
- ...that SSB4 is the first game to not introduce a new stage called Yoshi's Island?
- ...that SSB is the only game without official confirmation of which characters are clones?
- ...that the universal understanding that the cloud in Yoshi's Story is called 'Randall' stems from a single, unquestioned SmashBoards post?
- ...that Brawl is the first game to not allow grabbing characters if they're behind the grabber?