|Place of origin||India|
|In service||Under development|
|Designer||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Length||>12 m (39 ft)|
|Diameter||>2 m (6.6 ft)|
|Warhead||3,000 kg (6,600 lb) MIRVednuclear war-head|
|6,000 km (3,700 mi)|
Tank Trouble 2 Unblocked games Unblocked games are always with you! Tank Trouble 2 which is one of unblocked games is provided by unblocked games 66. In this games, you will have a tank. Your tank and your enemies tank will in a maze. You should be careful and take down your enemy. If you are ready, we are waiting you in unblocked games 66. Wrecking Ball Team Domination 1.2 Million Score. This is the tale of: Wrecking Ball My Overlord Wrecking Build 0, 5, 0, 7, 7, 7, 0, 7 'Build was created for optimum speed and maximum damage to murder everyone on the battlefield. Mon 07-Sep-2015 New game settings and balance adjustment There are now 3 new settings, which can be applied to any or all tank colors. 1) Not being able to shoot, 2) Juggernaut, which makes your tank bigger, with more health and ammo, and 3) Drift, which makes tanks faster, less sideways friction, and they can pass through other tanks.
K-6 is an intercontinentalsubmarine-launchedballistic missile being developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation of India. The missile has a planned range of around 6,000 kilometres.
Admiral Arun Prakash wrote in 2018 that the missile range of the Arihant-class submarines is not sufficient to target potential adversaries of India; a missile with a range of around 6,000-8,000 kilometres would be required for this task to be performed by a submarine patrolling in a 'safe haven'.
When the missile payload limitations of the Arihant-class were realised, India began developing the S5-class of submarines and the K-6 ballistic missiles. The developmental work for these missiles started in February 2017 at the Advanced Naval Systems Laboratory of DRDO, with a completion target of less than ten years.
The K-6 is an intercontinentalsubmarine-launchedballistic missile. It is a three-stage missile and is solid fuelled. It is planned to armed with multiple independently targetable reentry vehicles and will have a range of around 6,000 kilometres with a three-tonne payload. It has a planned length of over 12 metres and a diametre of over 2 metres.
Tank Attack Maze
The K-6 is being developed by the Advanced Naval Systems Laboratory of the Defence Research and Development Organisation since 2017. Testing of the K-5 missile will assist in developing the K-6.
- ^ abcdeUnnithan, Sandeep (10 December 2017). 'A peek into India's top secret and costliest defence project, nuclear submarines'. India Today. Archived from the original on 20 April 2019. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- ^Prakash, Arun (7 November 2018). 'The significance of Arihant'. The Indian Express. Archived from the original on 10 September 2019. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- ^'Nuclear submarine INS Arihant completes patrol, country's N-triad operational'. The Times of India. 5 November 2018. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- ^Gady, Franz-Stefan (13 December 2017). 'India Launches Second Ballistic Missile Sub'. The Diplomat. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- ^'DRDO on long range Pralay, K5 to stalemate China soon'. The New Indian Express. 15 December 2018. Archived from the original on 3 April 2019. Retrieved 22 October 2019.