The impossible quiz book - chapter 2 - Color theory - Special Pang - Pirath - Escape room - zalougame - Youda survivor This game on your Website / Blog for free? Here is the embed HTML code! There are 4206 games related to The Impossible Quiz Book 2, such as 'The Impossible Quiz Book: Chapter 2' and 'The Impossible Quiz Book' that you can play on GamesList.com for free. Impossible Quiz Book Chapter 1 is a free online browser game that you can play at flasharcadegamessite.com, belongs in the fun games category, added on the 31 January 2012 and played 15.89k times. Play the impossible quiz book chapter 1 game and throw logic and reasoning out the window as you try to complete a series of daft IQ questions. The Impossible Quiz is a hit Flash game created by Splapp-Me-Do and the first main instalment of the The Impossible Quiz series. It was originally released on 20 February 2007 on Newgrounds and deviantArt, though the deviantArt version was taken down by the site shortly afterwards because of the music included in it, thus why Splapp had to re-upload it on 8 March 2007 as a 'Lite version', with. There are 4206 games related to The Impossible Quiz Book 2, such as 'The Impossible Quiz Book: Chapter 2' and 'The Impossible Quiz Book' that you can play on GamesList.com for free.
- The Impossible Quiz Book: Chapter 3clout Games Free
- The Impossible Quiz Book: Chapter 3 Clout Games To Play
- Chapter 3 Research
- The Impossible Quiz Book: Chapter 3clout Games 1
- Chapter 3 Thesis
THE IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ BOOK
The Impossible Quiz is back! Good luck! Impossible Quiz Book is here, and it's the hardest one yet! Seriously, I couldn't even get past the 5th question! Answer a series of ridiculously tricky questions. Get a wrong answer and lose a life. Lose all of your lives and it's back to the beginning! Do you think you're witty enough to solve this challenging game?
InstructionsFollow on screen instructions
The Impossible Quiz Book is an online puzzle game developed by Splap Me Do, and has been played 105073 times on Bubblebox.com.
% of people have voted thumbs up
THE IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ BOOK WALKTHROUGH VIDEO
Play Online: The Impossible Quiz Book: Chapter 2
The Impossible Quiz Book: Chapter 2 Guide
Solutions to The Impossible Quiz Book: Chapter 2
Note: Answers written in red indicate that the question features a bomb. The bolded red text next to it indicates the timer of the bomb. If the number is 'in quotes', then the bomb won't cause a game over upon time running out. If the number has an ellipsis (...) before it, the bomb will appear if you take too long in a question. If it's blue instead of red, then the bomb lasts for two questions instead of only one.
51. Depends on the size of your mouth (how many bits (of something on one) goes in one bite)
The Impossible Quiz Book: Chapter 3clout Games Free52. Hello score (Hi score!)
53. Load ' (used to fix a ZX Splapptrum)
54. Click all the dots, the one in the question number too (10)
55. Mostly harmless ('Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' reference)
56. All of the above (Think of really old games...)
57. Crab meat (Crabmeats are the crab Badniks from Sonic games)
58. Press '1', and then the 'up'-arrow (1-Up!)
59. Click the 59th square (far right square on the 4th row)
60. Use the up and down arrow keys to move the paddle, it's highly recommended to just stay in the middle. Beat 'Extremely Intelligent Phlovomite Programming' to win!
61-70 update: When update is finished, a big 5 fills the screen
Cassette-o-matic 4000: Type ' next to 'Load' and then click Play. // LIFEBUOY: Type lifebuoy and click play (EASTER EGG: Type easteregg and click play)
61. Fifteen (How many colors in a ZX Spectrum)
62. Press the right key to kick, and the left to retract, repeat three or four times until the butt is bleeding.
63. Hold the up key to remove the ring from the question number (It looks like the Red Ring of Death) (10)
64. The Mega Drive (the first book of the Bible is the Genesis, and the Sega Genesis is known as Sega Mega Drive in Europe and Japan)
65. Metal Gear Flaccid (meaning, unfirm or unstable, an opposite of solid)
66. Neptune (Pluto is a dwarf planet) (10) (notice planets like Zebes from the Metroid series)
67. Residential (reference to Sim City, Commercial + Industrial = Residential)
68. Don't do anything, the bomb will take care of it (Bomberman reference) ('10')
69. Click 69 (question number) 69 times
70. Use the arrow keys to move Pac-Frank to eat all of the dots. If a ghost touches you, you lose one life. (Obviously a Pac-Man parody)
71-80 update: When update is finished, a big 7 fills the screen
71. Italy (Because of Mario)
72. Shoot (click) all the Phlovomite birds (if you miss any you're doomed, because of the bomb) (Reference to Duck Hunt) (10)
73. Spatula Future (the name of Chapter 3 of the Impossible Quiz Book)
74. One (How many letter S in settler?) (Because the last S is not a part of the word ‘letters’, the last S in ‘settlers’ is not a part of that word either, just like in Q11, or how letter is an anagram of settler)
75. Perform the addition using binary (e.g: 1001 + 1100 = 10101), (10+10=100, not 20)
- ex. 1 Question: 1001 + 1100 = 10101
- ex. 1 Question: 10 + 10 = 100
- ex. 1 Question: 01001101 + 10000000 = 1101101
The Impossible Quiz Book: Chapter 3 Clout Games To Play- ex. 1 Question: 11111 + 01001 = 101000
- ex. 1 Question: 10000 x 00010 = 100000
- ex. 1 Question: 11011 - 01010 = 10001
- ex. 1 Question: 1001 + 0110 = 001111
- ex. 1 Question: 1000110 / 0000010 = 0100011
76. Type 'u' (ewe) (ewe = female sheep) (10)
77. Click 'Lives' (It's an anagram of the word 'evil') (10) // FUSESTOPPER: Search for it, it's above the lifebuoy
78. Avoid being hit by asteroids (A good strategy is keeping in the edges)
79. Any of the options will work, since the game will pretend to crash and give you a Blue Screen of Death. When on this screen, press any of the key-shaped zeroes in the numbers present in the screen (there are two); trying to press anything on your keyboard will take a life away from you!
80. Win this AWESOME game by collecting 5 glowing orbs (Hint: Spatulons can be killed by jumping on them)
81-100 update: When update is finished, a big 1 fills the screen
Demo version finished: Click 'Buy full version for only 1600 quiz points'
81. What a long, strange trip it's been (name of an achivement in 'World of Warcraft', really hard to get)
82. Unzip Sackboy. However, you can click his head, and six options will appear, but they are all wrong. (15)
83. Yoctosecond (it's 10 ^ -24 of a second)
84. Africa (A free car)
85. Mash the broken one to fix it, then click 'Lyre bird' (Lyre bird = Liar bird) (10)
Chapter 3 Research
86. Move the mines around the center until they fall off, then click the center; a Fusestopper is heavily recommended (from the Splapp's flash 'The Orbinauts') (10)
87. 42 (answer to life, universe, and everything. While the question number is the correct result to the addition, clicking it makes you lose one life)
88. Pressing the right armpit gives the Giant Enemy Crab massive damage. (reference to The Giant Enemy Crab meme) (10)
89. Say 'GAH'! (referring to Sonic, which was created by Sega, therefore 'Say gah')
90. Choose 'Fight!'. In-battle, if your enemy is an Eye-on-legs, attack with either 'Scratch' twice or 'Poke' twice. If it's Bacon, attack with 'Bite' twice. After the Phlovomite is defeated, he'll either find a Fez or say 'I hate you, little ginger bum-hole'. A big 9 fills the screen briefly.
91. Pull the question over (look at the bottom right corner of the question!)
92. Second burger from the right, top row (do a barrel roll) (10)
93. She is your bionic arm! (reference to Bionic Commando)
94. Click X on all the pop-ups, until you get one about dirty pics and yiffing. Once you get that pop-up, click on 'CLICK HERE!!!'.
95. I was saving it for question 95.
96. Press X until a guy with a balloon will come, being smashed by a car (reference to Heavy Rain for the PS3; during the intro of this chapter, it says at the bottom left corner 'PRESS X TO JASON').
97. Floater (A lemming who uses in a toilet) (12)
98. Mash to fix the bottom left one, then click 'Amber lamps' (A pun on Ambulance and 999 is the emergency number in London; the other possible answers are Lara Croft, Master Chief and Kevin Butler).
99. Yellow, yellow, red, yellow, blue, pink (rhythm of happy birthday). After the loco rocos are clicked, an empty plate falls in with a little card that reads 'The cake is a LIE'. (meme from Portal)