When it comes to professional services and solutions in concrete sealing, Sydney clients know to turn to the best. They know to turn to the team here at Slab-Tek.
As the name suggests, concrete sealing is the process of applying a protective layer to a previously laid section of concrete, which will allow it to withstand years of exposure to even the harshest weather conditions. This coating will also help to reinforce the concrete floor, meaning it will be better equipped to handle heavy traffic, large machinery and the weight of warehouse storage racks.
Unsealed concrete is easy to spot, with damaged or worn concrete often posing a serious safety risk to you and your employees.
- On-Crete Australia Pty Ltd believes in long-term business growth and sustainability, which our distributors pay a vital role. On-Crete's aim with our distributors is to deliver the best possible products available in the decorative concrete industry.
- C Mac Concrete Pty Ltd, Young, New South Wales. C Mac Concrete provides domestic and commercial concreting services to Young and surrounding areas.
Professionally sealed concrete not only lasts longer, it also looks better. Working with our skilled and experienced team means you can rest easy know that the job will be completed correctly. We will provide a comprehensive and effective service that will deliver lasting value for money and superior protection for your concrete.
Mac-Worx are structural contractors that offers a comprehensive range of formwork, reinforcement fixing and concreting services. We specialise in civil, commercial and industrial concreting projects including slab on ground, multi-storey developments, roads, paths and more across Brisbane and the Gold Coast. C Mac concrete pty. Ltd was established by Chris McInerney in July 2013. Prior to the establishment of this company Chris operated a sole trader under the name C Mac Concrete & Drainage.
Tensioned Concrete is a fully Australian owned post-tensioning company which has serviced the building industry since 1999. In this time Tensioned Concrete has built a reputation for providing smart and efficient design and construction solutions, coupled with high-quality site services.
Tensioned Concrete has delivered some of Australia’s largest post-tensioning contracts with great results creating an ever growing repeat business market.
Why Choose Tensioned Concrete
- Work with industry leaders
- Efficient design solutions providing cost savings
- Quality workmanship ensuring zero defects
- Meet all reasonable construction deadlines
- Only quality materials used (Australian made where possible)
- High commitment to safe work practices and ongoing training
- Excellent financial control
- Strong commitment to the environment and sustainability
- 100% Australian owned
Types Of Concrete Slabs Mac Concrete Pty Ltd Products
It’s not what we do, but how we do it, that distinguishes our company from the rest. We find solutions around problems that make things possible. We work closely with our clients from inception to hand-over with a strong emphasis on a superior finished product.