Urban Sniper 2, File Size: 2.25 Mb, Rating: 82.91% with 160 votes, Played: 17,005 times from April-21st-2013 Description: Eliminate Don Pedrito and his goons, by following your instructions to kill specific targets, given to you by email. Keep an eye out for specific events to help you complete the level and remember to use the environment to. Larry meets up with Walt Wilkinson at Gunsite in AZ to test out the Accuracy International AW Covert in an 'Urban Sniper' training scenario.Like Larry on Fac. May 03, 2009 The action for this urban nirvana is a Surgeon short action. Surgeon has extremely close manufacturing tolerances and has incorporated several ingenious design features to achieve unparalleled accuracy from bolt-action repeaters. The key to this accuracy is rigidity; the more rigid the action is, the less variance from shot to shot.
This 5-day course involves learning skills that evolve out of operating in an Urban environment. Students will be instructed in positional and improvised positional shooting, observation techniques, gathering and reporting intelligence, stress shooting, moving target engagements, low light engagements, and engaging targets through barriers (glass). In addition, students will be instructed in the selection and construction of observation/firing posts in an urban environment. This is not a basic class. Before attending students must have an understanding of the basic fundamentals of marksmanship, and how their equipment works.
$875 Per Student
As with all BadLands Tactical courses, students may utilize our lodging here at the Village at no extra cost. The Village offers 2-man rooms, each with a half bath, shower facilities, along with a commercial size kitchen. Students are responsible for providing their own meals.
- Scoped rifle with bipod and sling
- MOA or Milradian reticle
- Eye and Ear protection
- 400 rounds of ammunition
- Red lens flashlight (optional)
- Spotting Scope
- Camouflage face paint
Urban Sniper 2
Upon completion of this class the student will have an understanding of:
A*b Arms Urban Sniper Stock X
- Have a foundation in firing from the traditional sitting, kneeling, and standing positions
- How to utilize a spotting scope tripod as a positional firing platform
- Utilization of improvised and unconventional firing positions
- How to observe and gather intelligence through glass barriers
- How to engage targets through glass barriers
- How to utilize their scope to shoot in low light situations
- How to report information
- Understand the principles of concealment
- Understand the principles of constructing a Observation/Firing position in an Urban environment
- Have a foundation in the engagement of moving targets