- Weebly Release Notes: New Features And Apps From June 10
- Weebly Release Notes: New Features And Apps From June 4th
- Weebly Release Notes: New Features And Apps From June 2020
- Weebly Release Notes: New Features And Apps From June 2019
Every month we collate the biggest updates to website builders. The major platforms are constantly rolling out new features, so there’s a lot to keep track of. Wix have been busy, rolling out a slew of new features. Weebly continues its shift towards ecommerce, while Site123 gets on the gradient train. September Release Notes: Go to the head of the class with new features and updates! Getting Started Elisabeth: Elisabeth: 0: 0: July Release Notes: Summer’s here - relax with these cool new features! Getting Started Elisabeth: Bernadette: 1: 2: June Release Notes: Exciting updates for your online store! SkyDrive was updated to 'Wave 4' release on June 7, 2010, and added the ability to work with Office Web Apps (now known as Office Online), with versioning. In this update, due to the discontinuation of Windows Live Toolbar, the ability to synchronise and share bookmarked web links between users via SkyDrive was also discontinued. Note: Features mentioned in this post may only be available in the new version of the website builder. Embed Code Section The wait is over - you can now add third-party code to your pages! Easily embed calendars, maps, custom contact forms, social media widgets, and more. There’s virtually no limit to what you can do with the embed code section! These release notes describe new features,requirements, restrictions, and caveats for Cisco IP Communicator.These release notes are updated for every major and maintenance release, but not for patches or hot fixes.
- The December 2020 release of Lightroom desktop (version 4.1) and Lightroom for mobile (version 6.1) provides support for new cameras, lenses, and bug fixes. For a full list of supported cameras, lenses, and bug fixes, see:
- Lightroom 4.1 is natively compatible with Apple devices with M1 processors and Windows machines with ARM processors.
- On iOS 14.0 and later, you can use Widgets to access the latest Discover edits to find inspiring edits and Learn tutorials to help grow your photography skills. You can also quickly and easily access the Lightroom camera with a Widget.
Top new features
October 2020 release: Desktop version 4.0, iOS version 6.0, Android version 6.0
Weebly Release Notes: New Features And Apps From June 10
Achieve the perfect mood to fit your creative visions with powerful color controls for shadows, midtones, and highlights or adjust the overall color of your image.
You can now add your brand's logo or unique signature as a graphical watermark when you export an image from Lightroom desktop and mobile. Watermark settings will seamlessly sync across Lightroom desktop and mobile platforms.
Explore a personalized Lightroom feed and follow inspirational photographers
Get inspired! In the Learn and Discover sections on mobile and web, the For you tab displays tutorials and Discover edits based on the posts you like, recent editing activity, and people you choose to follow in the Lightroom community.
Lightroom automatically helps you pick your best photos
Choose Best Photos allows you to quickly pick the best photos from hundreds of photos within a selected album. Lightroom suggests your best photos based on picture quality and the people within them. You can customize the results using the Quality Threshold slider. Easily share, flag, or rate your selected photos.
Weebly Release Notes: New Features And Apps From June 4th
Support for new cameras and lenses
Find newly added cameras and lenses in the full list of supported profiles.
Weebly Release Notes: New Features And Apps From June 2020
Get more precise control using the all new zoom motions to view finer details more quickly. Non-destructive Versions are created automatically for you as you edit. Experience easier navigation on Lightroom desktop with a reorganized Photos panel.